Skip to content
- Had a few interesting moments at work today – am excited for a meeting with some peeps tomorrow to talk about possible alternative textbook projects.
- Listened to the 99% invisible podcast episode about Ponte City Tower and was (again) inspired to go to South Africa – I hope I can some day.
- Going to hunt down a film shot entirely in the Ponte City Tower elevators in the 90s that was mentioned in the podcast.
- I really need to get back to making protest bracelets – they gave me a type of meditative practice that i really need right now.
- Listened to the Cars Heartbeat City last night and enjoyed the “filler” tracks.
- Listening to “A Different Light” right now by the Bangles and am not as fond of their filler tracks.
- Was looking through the notes app on my phone and realize that most of the stuff I consider notes are actually short story and poem ideas – and shopping lists.
- Looking forward to Thanksgiving next week – going to make another (or hopefully several) Dark chocolate bourbon pecan pie(s).
- About to start going through all of my old pre-digital photos and know there are a lot of photos of abandoned tech (a la the featured pic for this post).
- Really excited that I get to see my brother Al in a couple weeks when I go to Vancouver for a long weekend.
- You should listen to Mitski’s album “puberty 2” – and related – I think I’m going to start blogging once a week about a vinyl album we have.
Comments are closed.