Skip to content
- Pretty awesome that Keegan Long Wheeler jumped into the #postvember mix with a post on 11-11.
- In addition to the convo Keegan, John, and Kin and I had last week, Tim Clarke is going to adapt teh jigz up as well.
- Bonnie Stewart presented at Davidson last Friday on how to use social media while teaching and mentioned a piece I wrote a while back about the Five Stages of Twitter.
- Before coming to Davidson, Bonnie was attending TriangleSCI, which she said was a wonderful event with cool people – I’m hoping to attend somehow next year.
- For the #TriangleSCI live twitter chat I made a #dataviz using socioviz.
- Have listened to Introduce Yerself many times over the last week and I must say that it really is an excellent set of songs.
- Its not really an album, though, its more like a long meditation on life and friends and families and love and trust and pain and all of the things you go through in life.
- Listening to the textures and lyrics really makes me think about how many people we meet in our lives and how we end up engaging with the people we meet.
- If you have the time, I highly recommend taking the time to listen uninterrupted to the whole album and just really take it in.
- My work at HybridPedagogy is awesome – I am helping to edit two new pieces in the coming weeks.
- Finally got around to joining Data for Democracy today :)
Comments are closed.